In an Emergency…

As always in an emergency dial 999 for an ambulance.

For urgent renal problems, please phone the Main switchboard and ask for the Renal Registrar on call.

Calling for general NHS advice - use the 111 service

If you are feeling unwell and need a telephone health assessment, please call the NHS 111 service free of charge from any phone by dialling "1 1 1". Or visiting the website: NHS 111 service

Complaints & compliments

Details of how to pass on a formal compliment or make a complaint are detailed on the following webpage: